Layout using A child's year cartridge

Monday, June 27, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!
I made this layout using the A Child's Year cartridge with my Cricut Expression.
I used the cut of the little girl with the wheelbarrow.
 I cut the little girl out at 7 inches. I cut the main cut and the shadow feature. Then I coloured her leaves in, I thought they should be flowers for the page though. I coloured her bow in after with my silver sparkly pen. 
The paper with the orange and butterflies is one sheet, it's from Echo Park. It's from their walk collection. Sorry I don't remember the exact name of it. 
I added two pieces of ribbon and some buttons. Then I created my photo matte. I used two pieces of cardstock from the same piece of paper. It was just something that I had in my scraps so I don't know the name of it or anything. 
Very simple layout for one picture. I did end up putting a picture on it and a title. I called in fall walk because that is what the picture was from. 

Happy crafting!