Bridge Trolly

Sunday, March 30, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! I have another layout for you today. This layout is one of the photos that I edited so that it was cropped to fit into a square a bit better. This layout is from my trip to Africa which is going in that album. That album is slowing turning into a second album.



I used products that I have had floating around in my room for a while.  I honestly don't know where that piece of paper in the background is from.  I don't know if it's from a My Mind's Eye paper stack that I bought a while ago or if that is one of the papers from Glitz that I bought. 

THe other bits of paper are from Dear Lizzy and old Studio Calico kits that were scraps which I wanted to use up.  I did use some die cuts from my Silhouette which I cut out every so often in a big batch and then keep them in little photo containers from Michaels. I will do a post on my blog if you would like to see how I store my die cuts. 

Some other things I used on this layout were washi tape and some stamping for texture.  I believe the stamp is from a Miss Caroline set that I bought on sale a while ago.  I think that frame is from Pink Paislee. I got it on sale at a LSS a while ago and I don't have the packaging anymore so I am just guessing but I am fairly certain that is where it is from. 

I really should start writing down where I get my supplies from. The way I blog is that I make a bunch of pages and keep them in a pile, then I will take photos of them all at once and upload them to my blog to put into posts. Then I just go through all the drafts I have to write in them what I used.  This is an efficient way of blogging, but I don't always remember where the products are from or what they are.  

Anyway, thanks for coming by to read.  I will be back with more posts hopefully this week!